Terri is owner and CEO of Pro Care Consulting. She is an accomplished clinical and operations executive with over 17 years of experience in the managed care industry and 23 years of clinical experience.
- ▪ Terri began her career working as a nurse in the post-cardio thoracic surgical area before becoming a case manager for Kaiser Permanente Northeast. As a case manager, Terri has experience in all lines of business. Throughout her career, Terri achieved positions of increasing responsibility including: Director of Utilization Management, Director of Case Management, and Director of Long Term Services and Supports.
- ▪ Terri is a subject matter expert in planning, implementing and overseeing all aspects of Managed Long Term Services and Supports Programs, including proposal development and responding to Requests for Information.
- ▪ Terri developed and led a strategic initiative to overcome a corrective action plan and retain a $110 million withhold for penalties incurred from a LTSS implementation.
- ▪ Terri is skilled in creating and executing processes and Operational Excellence initiatives, while enhancing performance, improving quality, reducing costs, and generating sustainable revenue.
- ▪ Terri holds a Nursing Degree from New Mexico State University and attended SUNY Polytechnic Institute where she studied Health Services Management. Terri is a registered nurse, certified case manager, a Professional for Academy Healthcare Management, and is Lean Six Sigma trained.