Jeff is a Principal with Pro Care Consulting. Jeff has 12 years of Managed Care experience and 18 total years of healthcare experience.
- ▪ Jeff began his career working as a behavioral modification specialist providing behavioral therapies to children and adults with autism spectrum disorders. Jeff managed group home settings and provided private, individualized behavioral care.
- ▪ Jeff has experience with commercial lines of business; however, he primarily focuses his expertise on government programs including Medicare Advantage, Medicaid Advantage Plus, MLTC, MMP and Special Needs populations.
- ▪ Jeff has held many leadership positions in the Managed Care industry including utilization management, community resource case management, compliance & oversight, program auditing, Medicare operations, relationship management, contracting, network development and MMP program implementation.
- ▪ Jeff specializes in Medicare Advantage applications and service area expansion applications.
- ▪ In addition to his Managed Care experience, Jeff worked to develop and monitor a compliance program for the New York State of Health Marketplace.
- • Jeff acquired a B.S. degree in Health Services from Empire State College.